Pathways Pregnancy Care Center (PPCC) exists to support, educate, and equip people to make life-affirming choices related to pregnancy, parenting, relationships and the community. This is done by meeting individually or in a group with a trained client advocate. PPCC is a Christian, pro-life ministry. We are committed to caring for women and men with stressful pregnancies along with their families and protecting the lives of the unborn children by providing information about alternatives to abortion. We endeavor to care for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the mother, father, and child. We do this by offering options counseling, prenatal development, postnatal education, ultrasound referrals to another CareNet affiliate, parenting education, life skills, life-renewal studies, and more! All of our services are without cost to the client and we currently rely solely on donations.
All of our services are free and include:
- Ultrasound Referrals
- Self-Administered Pregnancy Tests
- One on One Mentoring
- Information on Pregnancy, abortion, adoption and parenting.
- Life 101 (budgeting, nutrition, setting boundaries)
- Parenting Education
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
- Information on sexual integrity and healthy relationships
- Information about sexually transmitted diseases
- Baby Boutique: diapers, wipes, baby clothes, ect…
- Life Renewal Studies: post-abortion, past abuse, and grief